Where do I go to vote early if I am a registered voter in St. Joseph County?
- County-City Building Lobby
227 W. Jefferson Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46601
- County Services Building
219 Lincoln Way West
Mishawaka, IN 46544
What are the dates and times that Early Voting is available?
Dates and Hours at both locations:
- Monday - Friday, April 8 - May 2, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 26 and May 3, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 5, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
How do I request an Absentee Voting Application?
Call 574-235-9101 or 574-235-9105 to request an application.
- Application must be completed, returned and received by the St. Joseph County Clerk by 11:59 p.m. on April 29, 2014.
- Once the application is received by the by St. Joseph County Clerk, a ballot will be mailed to the voter.
Please call 574-235-9101 or 574-235-9105 to request the Travel Board to come to the voter.
Who can request a visit from the Travel Board?
- A voter who is confined, or
- A voter who is caring for a confined person, or
- A voter with disabilities who believes the polling place is not accessible to him or her.
Early Voting in Person
Please bring valid ID which displays an expiration date, and either be current or have expired sometime after the date of the last General Election (November 6, 2012) .
What forms of identification are accepted or considered valid?
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Indiana Drivers License
- Indiana State College ID - if it has an expiration date*
- Indiana Photo ID
- Military ID
*Note: Notre Dame, St. Mary's, Holy Cross, and Bethel College are not State colleges.
For additional information call: