Where do I go to vote early if I am a registered voter in St. Joseph County?
- County-City Building Lobby
227 W. Jefferson Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46601
- County Services Building
219 Lincoln Way West
Mishawaka, IN 46544
What are the dates that Early Voting is available?
Beginning Tuesday, October 6, 2015, early voting is available.
- Weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 2015, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31, 2015, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, November 2, 2015, 8 a.m. - 12 Noon
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
How do I request an Absentee Voting Application?
Call 574-235-9101 or 574-235-9105 to request an application.
Please call 574-235-9101 or 574-235-9105 to request the Travel Board to come to the voter.
Who can request a visit from the Travel Board?
- A voter who is confined, or
- A voter who is caring for a confined person, or
- A voter with disabilities who believes the polling place is not accessible to him or her.
Early Voting in Person
Please bring valid ID which displays an expiration date, and either be current or have expired sometime after the date of the last General Election (November 6, 2012) .
What forms of identification are accepted or considered valid?
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Indiana Drivers License
- Indiana State College ID - if it has an expiration date*
- Indiana Photo ID
- Military ID
*Note: Notre Dame, St. Mary's, Holy Cross, and Bethel College are not State colleges.
For additional information call Voter's Registration: